Our website is ALMOST up and running... we are still waiting on the payment interface - so, you can't actually buy from it yet, and yes this means it actually isn't running at all - sigh. But, in our excitement we have decided to not wait any longer before announcing!
Earth Sisters - natural parenting supplies web shop is almost open for business!
When I fell pregnant I started researching my options when it came to cloth nappies, I read many, many reviews online and decided that Fuzzibunz cloth nappies would meet our families needs perfectly. They're super convenient, being pocket nappies, they're comfy and best of all they come in an array of gorgeous colours! I was SO disappointed to find that Fuzzibunz were unavailable in SA, I luckily have a sister living in the UK and so I got her to ship me a few, and I LOVE them! In my opinion they are far superior to any of the nappies on the market in SA at the moment. And so, we decided to import them in to SA! Thus our online shop was born... we fully intend to slowly stock the shop with more and more natural parenting supplies, but for now, we have only Fuzzibunz in stock.
I'm pretty passionate about cloth nappies, and have tried a couple of the different brands out there, but Fuzzibunz remain my favourite. If you are interested in using cloth nappies for the first time, read my post all about using them here.
Why I love Fuzzibunz SO much!
- They're ONE SIZE! - This means that they can fit your baby for their whole nappy career - from birth to potty training! They are adjustable with snaps in the front - so much better than velcro!
- They're pocket nappies, meaning they have a cute and colourful cover or shell which is waterproof and then a super absorptive Minky insert - which you can double stuff at night for even added absorption! Each nappy comes with two Minky inserts.
- The whole thing goes in the washing machine, no muss, no fuss... see more on laundering cloth nappies here.
- They have easy replaceable elastic, which is all internal - so no rubbing against babies soft skin - and which make the nappies wonderfully adjustable.
- They come in a range of GORGEOUS colours!
As an opening special - and because our website isnt totally up and runnigng yet - we are giving you R50 off any Fuzzibunz One Size nappy that you order before 31 January 2013. Check out Earth Sisters for the range of colours available, and then email me your order at christine [at] earthsisters.co.za.
We are also looking for South African bloggers to get in touch about reviewing our Fuzzibunz nappies, please email me at christine [at] africanbabiesdontcry.com for more information.
PLUS, to get everybody as excited about Fuzzibunz nappies as I am, we are giving away a One Size Fuzzibunz nappy, in the colour of your choice to a South African winner, just use the easy rafflecopter interface below to enter! Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway